1. Olá, se você está vendo esta mensagem, significa que você ainda não é um membro do nosso forum. Por favor, tome um pouco do seu tempo para fazer seu cadastro e assim, usufruir de todos recursos que o forum tem a oferencer.

Report - Help

Discussion in 'Notícias & Informações' started by Zhen, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Zhen

Zhen Mirinzao!

Hello,
    I do not know if I am posting on the right section of the forum this discussion but I do not speak BR or Spanish. I am from Europe and I speak only English, so when you are gonna comment on my post, do it in English, otherwise I will not pay attention what you are saying.

So let's begin with the report and why I am here. I want to report a player who is donator " VIP " and he is acting like a foolish and trying to give up the new players and make them leave the server. He PK them all the time non-stop and everywhere. I took a screen shot in Wei's but he did that in MDV and all around the maps where people can farm. His or Her name is HeavenIYArcher. He/she says that he is THE TOP killer if I understand right by using google translator to see what he is spamming in the world chat but actually he is the TOP newbie, who is PK only new players and trying to make them leave the server...

Please, do something against that, it's annoying !!!!

[​IMG]

Kind regards,
    Zhen
  2. dbrito

dbrito Membros Membros

hi man!you go report inbox for Jafferson! luck game!
    Zhen likes this.
  3. Zhen

Zhen Mirinzao!

Thank you dbrito!